Whooooa, I think there was something in that hippie.
A few highlights from my treck to SLC.
A Subaru Outback with the a bumper sticker "Rain Happens." I've decided that driving an Outback automatically makes you cool, at least if you're my age anyway.
A Chevy Blazer with a sticker,
The Electrical Towers that looked liked villansfrom Space Invaders.
A phone call from my mom. Aparently, she and my dad found that an unnamed rodent had filled their car's air-filter compartment with feed corn. Oh how I the good old days.
Futurama Alien
A Subaru Outback with the a bumper sticker "Rain Happens." I've decided that driving an Outback automatically makes you cool, at least if you're my age anyway.
A Chevy Blazer with a sticker,
The Electrical Towers that looked liked villansfrom Space Invaders.
A phone call from my mom. Aparently, she and my dad found that an unnamed rodent had filled their car's air-filter compartment with feed corn. Oh how I the good old days.
Futurama Alien

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home