11/08/2007
About Me

- Name: Saule Cogneur
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT
If you like me, say so. Everyone needs friends. pierrik62(at)gmail(dot)com
Previous Posts
- Believe in me. Help me believe in anything cause I...
- Acronyms for all
- Well I'm changing all my strings I'm gonna write a...
- At 26 pounds of alegedly portable computing power...
- Those three words are said too much but not enough.
- My weekend poem
- Do you remember what you said to me? Not word fo...
- DISSOLVE you damn chocolate granules. Fine, let's ...
- It sounds sexy, but actually, I'm just going to Ca...
- You're only saying that because you're purple.





8 Comments:
Wait, wait, wait - so what happened to the MacBook???
I'm returning it.
Next May, Apple should release a brand new series of Lappies which are supposedly going to be slimmer, lighter, and use LED backlighting. I'm trying to hold out until then.
Got it. I'm amazed at your discipline! And saddened my lappy is on its way to obsoletion.
Um wow. That's totally something my dad would do. We had two vacuums once upon a time. The one with the long cord busted. The working vacuum went through a little surgery involving duct tape and we suddenly had one working vacuum with double the cord. yes, you remind me of my dad. But he's cool...in a dad way. Um, nevermind.
hahahahahahahahahahaha. you are great. hope your computer holds out until may!
ah, 1995 was a good year. you can go out and get yourself a nice rugby shirt to go with that hunormous monitor and sweet resolution. in 1999 i caved to the persuasion of one of my professor's and bought a big fat desktop G3 - unfortunately just a couple of months before apple released the faster, better designed G4s. needless to say, it is soooo worth the wait to get what you actually want.
I think I was still writing my papers in a notebook back in 1995
Anyway, how did you DO that with the screen?
Post a Comment
<< Home