On leverage.
Dear friends and partners in crime,
Given the unspoken joys inherent in graduate student research, I will
be in my office on Monday the 19th. My official hour to give to you is
from 3:00pm to 4:00pm, and I will be found in XXXX XXXX. As I
mentioned in class, I would be happy to assist you during other hours
if you come with the appropriate comestibles as a peace offering and
let me know in advance.
Happy MLK Day to you all!
Mike XXXXXX
Today I received a multitude of cupcakes and cookies. How did I not think of such things sooner?
Given the unspoken joys inherent in graduate student research, I will
be in my office on Monday the 19th. My official hour to give to you is
from 3:00pm to 4:00pm, and I will be found in XXXX XXXX. As I
mentioned in class, I would be happy to assist you during other hours
if you come with the appropriate comestibles as a peace offering and
let me know in advance.
Happy MLK Day to you all!
Mike XXXXXX
Today I received a multitude of cupcakes and cookies. How did I not think of such things sooner?
Labels: Nerdular Nerdance

2 Comments:
Awesome!
I always knew you were a smart guy...
Post a Comment
<< Home