We are, we are all innocent, we are all innocent, we are, we are.
New territory is always a bit overwhelming. The University of Utah has good programs, good equipment, and a pretty campus. One thing the place isn't is understandable. No matter where I go, my field of vision is never more than 40 feet, and all I see are trees and red brick. With no signs and a crappy black and white, unlabeled map, navigation is kind of frustrating. Yesterday, I brought my trusty car compass on campus so I could at least track my direction. Ha ha, yeah right. Even with my cheesey $8 Wal-Mart special, nothing made sense. It's ridiculously frustrating to walk furiously towards what you think is your destination, turn two corners only to find you've arrived at your starting point. After meandering around in the sun for over an hour, I finally found the student center.
Oh well, it was still a fun day.
Innocent - Our Lady Peace

In typical Mike fashion, I realized my blunder at the very moment it no longer mattered. Compasses made for cars are 180 degrees off so that the direction facing you is the direction you're going.
Oh well, it was still a fun day.
Innocent - Our Lady Peace

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home