10/10/2006

Not asking of me anything, saying nothing about what it means, without anybody telling me how I should feel, lead my skeptic sight.

Happy Tuesday to me:

Zoomed out one door to catch the TRAX at 9:00am
Bought one stack of overpriced computer paper at the bookstore
Lead one presentation to 50 undergrads on the benefits and follies of grad school
Talked to one stressed out advisor needing a grad student to take charge of a stagnating project
Received one important email
Printed off thrity pages of journal articles
Had one conversation w/ Eleka about childish bosses
Obtained one rebate check from Verizon Wireless
Ran one 6:10 mile and 8 x 200's on the track
Played ten games of BINGO with funny man named Bart (topic of a future post)
Removed one wallet from my rear pocket as Bart grinned while trying to swipe it
Reluctantly ate three pieces of cheese pizza
Missed one final rematch between UFC big-shots Ken Shamrock and Tito Ortiz
Watched two episodes of Scrubs on channel 14.
Read six pages of Modeling Mercury Capture in Coal-Fired Power Plant Flue Gas
Found seven hours of much needed repose between two Spongebob Squarepants bedsheets


Table for Glasses - Jimmmy Eat World

3 Comments:

Blogger N.F. said...

Who is Bart? :)

6:58 PM  
Blogger Saule Cogneur said...

Bart was a handicapped man with Down Syndrome. He couldn't talk, and seemed rather unresponsive to speech. But he could still pick up on things. He grabbed my arm when the service worker came to take him to the bathroom (he didn't want to go). He hadn't smiled the whole night until he reached for my wallet. As I pulled it out and told him he had to get his own, this big grin spread across his face. It was awesome.

11:21 PM  
Blogger yaj000 said...

I had a hard time parting with the huge stack of the journal articles I printed out in the CAEDM lab. Printing was free for grad students! :).

I miss those journal articles. Only if I had a bigger car to transport them to Cali. :(

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home