Ahhh, I'm 25, and I HAVEN'T even BEEN to Europe!!
A few Mondays ago, I found myself talking once again to my nurse friend.So what exactly is it you plan on doing again?
I bumbled around a bit, trying my best to explain what chemical process is and why anyone should care. No matter how you look at it, mass transfer is a hard to explain to people who harbor emotional trama grace a their exposure to physical sciences in school. Eventually, we got back to the topic of nursing.
You definitely seem happy going in this direction. My little sister who is in nursing school is thinking about taking a similar emphasis. Did you always want to do midwifery?
Yeah actually, ever since I was a little girl I’ve been interested in it. I’ve always wanted to
I interrupt with a coy smile.
Make babies!?
Silence
A friend standing next to us chimes in, “Wait! I only heard TWO words from that direction, but I don’ think I dare ask what you two are talking about!” Everybody laughs a hearty, “Man, this guy is strange" laugh.
I’m two for two now. My charm simply knows no bounds.
Keith from Scrubs

5 Comments:
"My charm simply knows no bounds."
I could have told you that.
CUTE picture!
Here you are, you disappeared on me.
Have you hooked up with this chick yet?
Ha ha. Even before I'd demonstrated my ways with words, I don't think I was her type.
I'm much better at confusing females than attracting them it seems.
Post a Comment
<< Home