No one wonders why I have no social skills.
Hooray for the end of the semester!! I decided a couple pictures were in order.


FORTY+ stinking hours for THIS? Forty hours to get 600 lines of code to work, and the worst part is...I enjoyed it.
Labels: Nerdular Nerdance

6 Comments:
I suppose I can relate. I once spent two hours crafting a sentence which had two dependent clauses and three independents.
It was intensely satisfying.
Maybe you need to graph a curve which indicated the relationship between your social skills and speding 40 hrs on Matlab. ;)
You are a sick, sick man.
But you already knew that.
Guru: It would go hand in hand with the graph portraying the level at which a I like a girl and her level of responsiveness to my sexy vibes.
So, is it bad that I'm really curious about why the "Full - CO2" line in the graph on the right is the only one that's not symmetrical?
Katya: Yes. I'm sure you worry your mother greatly.
Because you may want to know, I'll give you the three sentence answer. A matrix of diffusion coefficients governs to movement of each species through the system. In the case of "Full," that matrix is calculated at every point rather than averaged once and used uniformly. Phenomena like reverse diffusion can only be properly captured by the "Full" method, and because oxygen doesn't experience it, its diffusion gradient looks symmetric.
Post a Comment
<< Home