Secret COgent Ma-an
Sometimes I get to help Katya answer science questions.
Sometimes readers disagree with me and cite support from a BYU Chemistry faculty member.
Sometimes I want to prove that I'm right, but a lack of data means I have obtain some myself. Usually I need

some test subjects

some measuring devices
And of course....
Sometimes, even with those things, my attempts to vindicate my greatness fail.
Sometimes everyone on the internet disagrees with me.
And sometimes, the karma of my futile but theoretically sound efforts comes back via youtube.
BACKOFFMYGRILL world!!!
Non sciencey translation of this post: Mike was right from the beginning and is smarter than everyone. Booyah!!!
Sometimes readers disagree with me and cite support from a BYU Chemistry faculty member.
Sometimes I want to prove that I'm right, but a lack of data means I have obtain some myself. Usually I need
some test subjects
some measuring devices
And of course....
Sometimes, even with those things, my attempts to vindicate my greatness fail.
Sometimes everyone on the internet disagrees with me.
And sometimes, the karma of my futile but theoretically sound efforts comes back via youtube.
BACKOFFMYGRILL world!!!
Non sciencey translation of this post: Mike was right from the beginning and is smarter than everyone. Booyah!!!

7 Comments:
It's good to be right. :)
even though i've known you for about 15 years sometimes i am still surprised at the level of your nerdiness...i love that picture
This comment has been removed by the author.
That's been a favorite trick sine Jr. High. Now I know the REAL way it works.
LOVE the pic - THAT's the mike i know and love!
hey - supercool! i have never seen that demonstrated. i learn something new every time i read your blog. so, have you seen juno yet?
Don't worry Mikey, I believe you. And I firmly believe that being nerdy is a good thing.
Post a Comment
<< Home