Because FB is not where I communicate with my friends and family.
I went camping with my Atlanta friends. Here are some pictures. We had a grand old time.





We were warned of danger by the lawyers and tree-huggers.
New love blossomed.

We hiked.
I chose to promote erosion of the delicate ecosystem and promptly deviated from the trail.
We were all gazing longingly to each other's eyes by the end of the trip. Actually, we were all just disappointed that a certain member of our party did not wear tights and sing his own rendition of Cats as he had promised.

5 Comments:
Hoo-eee! Look at them biceps from choppin' wood and deviating from the trail. I didn't know they had campin' in the Chattahoochee, lucky you.
Actually, I didn't know they had Chattahoochee in the Chattahoochee. . .
I'm sorry i missed this!
And I like your hair right now, Mike. I like it that length.
you forgot the part where you almost killed yourself falling down the waterfall...
It would have been a glorious, fitting end had it happened. Maybe next time.
Post a Comment
<< Home