I've been sleeping so strange at night, with a head full of pesticide
A few weeks ago, during a moment of intese hunger and insanity, I bought a 10-pack of Oscar Meyer hotdogs. As none of you know, I hate hot dogs. They are pretty much the grossest thing ever. Nevertheless, I have retained a few fond memories of their life-saving deliciousness from my days at scout camp.I'm learning that my upper body has few physical limits, but it seems my tounge is not included in that group. As long as I live, I will never be able to handle more than four hot dots a year.
What do I do with the remaining six? Hmmm, so many options, so little time...
We are nowhere and it's now - Bright Eyes

2 Comments:
So in high school we used to go VSVing, which stood for Vienna Sausage Vehicle-ing. We'd turn Vienna sausages into people figures with toothpicks and trash and then leave them on our friends' doorsteps and cars. . . so that's one idea.
Everything is more fun with black powder.
Post a Comment
<< Home