Where arde you goni'? I'm goin' ta peck a fight.
When it comes down to it, I am not a terribly nice person, but I like to think I'm not mean most of the time.
As everyone knows, in the Youtube community lies the heart of intelligent dialogue and propriety, but sometimes I'm just in the wrong mood. Someone will make a remark so horrendously asinine that I can't stay quiet.
The other day I was reading about Tito Ortiz and the recent UFC 84. I'd click on a related video entitled, "One Second MMA Fight." The uploader had simply written, "Flying Knee!" in the description. He may have been making a reference to Double Dragon 2. It was a move the loser had attempted to thow, but as Double Dragon is a classic button masher, the move did not work. A viewer made a comment that annoyed me. Here's what happened (Apologize for the language, but I feel it necessary to leave the guys words in their full form):
The uploader your a retard its a left hook imbecile not a flying kick
I love how the guy calling the other guy "a retard" writes like a 2nd grader.
Who gives a shit what you like no one asked you
There is no need to start a flame war buddy. You should know however that rarely does ANYONE ask ANYONE anything in the Youtube community. We all comment nonetheless.
If you're going to insult another's intelligence, the least you can do is present a modicum of evidence that the pot is not calling the kettle black. You'll just look like an utter dumbass otherwise.
Wow u sound so smart stupid retarded cracker ass looking fucker!
I rest my case.
Ha Ha Ha. I love it. I'm guessing he saw my profile picture from the rather poor video I posted a while back. Image credit to xkcd.com, a truly fantastic webcomic.
As everyone knows, in the Youtube community lies the heart of intelligent dialogue and propriety, but sometimes I'm just in the wrong mood. Someone will make a remark so horrendously asinine that I can't stay quiet.
The other day I was reading about Tito Ortiz and the recent UFC 84. I'd click on a related video entitled, "One Second MMA Fight." The uploader had simply written, "Flying Knee!" in the description. He may have been making a reference to Double Dragon 2. It was a move the loser had attempted to thow, but as Double Dragon is a classic button masher, the move did not work. A viewer made a comment that annoyed me. Here's what happened (Apologize for the language, but I feel it necessary to leave the guys words in their full form):
The uploader your a retard its a left hook imbecile not a flying kickI love how the guy calling the other guy "a retard" writes like a 2nd grader.
Who gives a shit what you like no one asked you
There is no need to start a flame war buddy. You should know however that rarely does ANYONE ask ANYONE anything in the Youtube community. We all comment nonetheless.
If you're going to insult another's intelligence, the least you can do is present a modicum of evidence that the pot is not calling the kettle black. You'll just look like an utter dumbass otherwise.
Wow u sound so smart stupid retarded cracker ass looking fucker!
I rest my case.
Ha Ha Ha. I love it. I'm guessing he saw my profile picture from the rather poor video I posted a while back. Image credit to xkcd.com, a truly fantastic webcomic.

3 Comments:
All it takes is one comment to provoke the masses. It's quite an enjoyable ride, eh?
Mike - I like your blog. Humbly, I'd like to suggest more toilet references. You know, cause some people are into that.
-Your blog grasshopper
Actually, I think a lot of people are too dumb for such thoughts to cross the mold-covered jelly sandwich they use for a brain. Anything more complex than, "you gay LOL" is beyond them.
I wish I was exaggerating.
Post a Comment
<< Home