5/18/2008

Brokeback Muddy Creek



This tale is one of two strangers who became friends.









Two friends who became roommates.








Marriage tore them apart.









But fate brought them together again in the unlikely deserts of central Utah...





A friendly glance turned into an unbreakable gaze.





And friends before became lovers at last.       
























Requited love was finally a reality.






Perhaps they would again be separated by forces beyond their power. Yet for that single day or hour or even minute, the world held still, and time had no meaning.*


*Per request of the involved parties, I must state that my interpretations of the above photos are just that - my interpretations. The characters of this story are in fact sexually attracted to their spouses to the best of my knowledge.

2 Comments:

Blogger TheBenandKaties said...

I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad that one of these dudes was not you. Either way, I'm a little disturbed.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Laura Lee said...

I don't know either of these guys, but it was entertaining nonetheless.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home