5/10/2008

A couple suggestions

When going out with a girl you'd like to see again:

DO take a shower before meeting up with her.
DO wear jeans that have not been splattered with sulfuric acid.
DO take her to a cool restaurant to which she's never been.
DO talk to her about her hobbies.
DO make her laugh with stories of your most idiotic moments.
DO NOT launch into long winded tirades about Abercrombie and Fitch.
DO ask her questions on how she feels about Tim Burton.

If things go well:

DO take her to a bookstore.
DO talk about random books, authors, and paintings.
DO NOT draw ANY analogies related to marriage or pregnancy.
DO show your friendly side by helping an onlooker find a book for her 5 year old daughter.

But most importantly, if this bookstore happens to be in The Gateway Mall:

DO NOT forget where you parked.

A great 3 hour first date is sure to degrade into a 4 hour disaster.

Hypothetically speaking of course.

4 Comments:

Blogger Charlotta-love said...

I suddenly have a fantastic Seinfeld episode in my head. I hope your car started once you found it.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Jessica & Nathan said...

All good advice.
Oh Mike, what are we going to do with you?

7:55 PM  
Blogger lindsey said...

I can't wait to hear the rest of this story. :)

10:28 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

I can't decide if the story is better by writ or in person.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home