I'd post a picture, but my camera battery is busted.
I'm not much of a beach guy.You drive/fly for a long time. You arrive, tired at your destination. You walk around. You get in the water. You play in the sand. You walk around some more. You lay around and do nothing. You get sunburned.
While I'm great at inadequately applying sunscreen, and I love any environment that doesn't require me to wear a shirt, the beach experience is kind of boring by itself.
I do like a few things about this place though:
The wind.
The company.
A friend who knows how to condo shop.
Forgetting about work.
Being able to go running without having hills to worry about.
Seafood.
Relaxing by the pool.
Here are some things I don't like:
Skin that is not sunproof
...
...
Actually, I think I like the beach. A lot.

1 Comments:
I love the beach, although I agree it's actually kind of boring. Maybe what I love is the idea of the beach--the relaxing. And there's always the chance that you'll find a really cool shell or see something unusual. Plus it smells good.
Post a Comment
<< Home