8/30/2006
About Me

- Name: Saule Cogneur
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT
If you like me, say so. Everyone needs friends. pierrik62(at)gmail(dot)com
Previous Posts
- I've been sleeping so strange at night, with a hea...
- The pen is B-L-U-E
- Now we've packed it up and made our great escape.
- We are, we are all innocent, we are all innocent, ...
- No bed for you!!!
- The past is all we know, the memories are clear.
- Whooooa, I think there was something in that hippie.
- But TV is soooooo much easier
- The world is wide, the time goes by



3 Comments:
Dude, the picture is only from 2004 and you are calling it "memories" already. Just kidding.
Life does go by quickly..eh!
hey look its the tank top I had to throw away because you stretched it out with you massive chest.
Ha Ha. In the words of Matt Swan, "You looked like you'd been working out since you were a fetus."
Post a Comment
<< Home